Shaken! Not Churned: Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
GuruHub Cooks (S01 E04)
GuruHub Cooks is your go-to stop for treats, sweets, and delicious eats! Watch and follow along as our expert chefs teach you to make some simple yet tasty recipes. Ever wanted to make your own ice cream at home. Check out our GuruHub chef’s 3 ingredient vanilla ice cream that only takes 15 minutes to freeze.
- 2 Cups Whipping Cream
- 2 Tbsp White Cane Sugar
- 1 Tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- In a mason jar add whipping cream, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Screw the lid back onto the jar tight and shake for 5 minutes.
- Wrap the jar with a wet paper towel and put in freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove paper towel and serve with desired toppings.
Leave us comments about your favorite ice cream flavors & toppings.